Friday, October 10, 2014

the plan (not capitalized because it is not intended to be strictly adhered to)

From now until Jan 1, I will be attempting to create 3 or 4 new works using my new model, Dieunie.
These works will incorporate a layering of mediums and or ways of seeing/ visually understanding. (plan to come up with a better way of expressing that further on down the line) Including but not limited to the use of photography, video, computer... of course.. painting.

Finally, in December, I would like to do a final work possibly involving collage.

This plan was developed during my last meeting with Emily prior to the mid term report. I am expecting that we will be meeting again over the next couple of weeks.

As always, as an artist, I reserve the creative right to improvise, to become playful (currently working on a foot tangent right now... posting in a week or so) , and or entirely change things.

( it is unspoken that the majority of any changes will be made with the guidance of my mentor)



No comments:

Post a Comment